• Safely and promptly transport Emergency Department patients to the appropriate imaging modality for their imaging study.
• Assist X-ray Technologists with patient exams by prepping the patient for their exam.
• Assist clinical staff in CIS by facilitating report turnaround, tracking ED exams to make sure they are read in a timely manner, calling STAT reports to referring providers, etc.
• Complete non clinical tasks such as burning CDs, answering phone calls, and completing paperwork
• Communicate with ED concerning patient availability.
• Additional duties as assigned
• Familiarity with radiology exams preferred
• Medical terminology a plus
• Basic computer literacy
• Ability to withstand long periods of walking and standing
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work independently
Education/Licensure requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent and CPR certifcation
Click here to express an interest in this position