• Assist with commercial and government payors, as well as hospital initial and reappointment privileging for Radiologists and Physician Assistants.
• Responsible for CME processing for Radiologists, Physician Assistants and Technologists
• Manage the data entry and compilation of documents to the designated credentialing system or drive.
• Complete all licensing, certifications and board renewals for Radiologists, Physician Assistants and Technologists for all state and government entities.
• Complete all revalidations, reappointments, proctoring, verifications and OPPE/FPPEs as per the designated deadlines.
• Complete all radiation, badge, CME, ABR and NPDB and enrollment and renewals.
• Organization, maintenance and auditing of hospital and payor credentialing files for Radiologists, Physician Assistants and Technologists.
• Assist with the coordination of malpractice COI distribution.
• Scanning, faxing, copying and phone as needed
• Other duties and assignments as directed by management.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
• 1-3 years of healthcare credentialing experience required, specifically in radiology or an equivalent specialty
• Billing or medical staff services/payor experience preferred
• Ability to understand, process and complete applications
• Ability to interpret standards and guidelines
• Ability and skill set to learn designated computer systems
• Ability to think independently while multitasking
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to all levels of the organization
• Research oriented
• High level of confidentiality
Click here to express an interest in this position