Charlotte Radiology, the largest private practice group in the Southeast, is seeking a dynamic, partnership-track, ABR certified, and fellowship-trained neuroradiologist to join a busy 12-member daytime neuroradiology section. The practice includes Carolinas Medical Center (an 874-bed tertiary care, teaching hospital of the University of North Carolina, and flagship hospital of Atrium HealthCare System), Atrium HealthCare System NorthEast (a 457-bed regional hospital), the 234-bed Levine Children's Hospital, a 179-bed rehabilitation hospital, 9 satellite hospitals, and multiple outpatient imaging centers. Our healthcare system has a rapidly growing oncology center (the Levine Cancer Institute) and neuroscience service line, with robust multidisciplinary neuro-oncology, head and neck cancer care, and comprehensive epilepsy programs. The ideal candidate would have substantial clinical experience, a strong interest in maintaining a state-of-the-art neuroradiology practice, a demonstrated commitment to multidisciplinary patient management, and an interest in taking on future leadership roles. Our practice includes all imaging modalities, advanced MRI techniques (such as functional MRI, perfusion, DTI, EEG-MRI, SISCOM), CT, CTA, RAPID CTP, carotid Doppler, myelography, and limited diagnostic cerebral angiography. Experience in catheter angiography is considered a plus but would not be required of you for our practice. We maintain an active 3D advanced visualization lab for post processing complex cases and a strong desire to remain on the forefront of incorporation of AI and machine learning applications into our daily practice. As a clinical campus of the University of North Carolina School of Medicine, there are also opportunities to teach medical students and residents. Charlotte, North Carolina is a vibrant and growing metropolitan area with four professional sports teams, and enjoys a great climate year-round. It offers easy access to the mountains, the ocean, and direct flights to many domestic and major European destinations. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who desires to practice neuroradiology at the highest level in a stable, well-managed, and progressive group.
Charlotte Radiology, PA is comprised of 98 Board Certified radiologists and 24 physician assistants, serving as the area’s imaging experts since 1967. Over the last 50 years, we have become one of the largest and most progressive radiology groups in the nation. In addition to offering 24/7 coverage for 14 hospitals, we also own and operate 13 breast centers, 3 mobile mammography units, 3 vein centers, a cosmetic center and several vascular and interventional clinics. We also jointly own and read for 4 Carolinas Imaging Services locations. Our physician team is active in research and clinical trials and has authored many scientific papers and presentations in multiple sub-specialties of radiology.
• Largest private radiology practice in the southeast
• 98% of outpatients surveyed would recommend our centers and services
• Over 1.5 million studies read annually
• Dedicated team of support staff to include an in-house credentialing department
Living In Charlotte:
• Charlotte offers expansive culture, nightlife, parks, shopping, dining, entertainment, sports, and businesses, all while offering a lower cost of living than the national average.
• Charlotte is ranked #14 by U.S News and World Report for Best Places to Live in America for 2017.
• There are a host of unique neighborhoods and suburbs to cater to all walks of life – from historical to family-friendly to urban excitement, there is something for everyone in Charlotte.
• This international gateway to the south is a metro area of over 2 million people.
• Throughout the year there are a vast array of activities offered, including: cultural festivals, concerts, symphony, theatre, and 3 major league sports team home-games.
• Its excellent geographic location in the NC foothills is also just a short drive to two large lakes, the beautiful beaches of the Atlantic, and breathtaking views of the Appalachian Mountains.
• It boasts the 14th largest airport in the nation and is the national hub of US Airways. 60% of the country is only a 2-hour plane ride away!
• Charlotte is an educational hub and is home to over a dozen colleges and universities in and around the city. The Charlotte Mecklenburg public school system is the second largest in North Carolina and 17th largest in the country. Charlotte also offers many charter and private schools, providing its residents with a variety of education options.
• ABR certified or eligible
• Fellowship trained in Musculoskeletal Radiology
• Highly motivated team player
Click here to express an interest in this position