• Patient registraion and reception for Spanish speaking patients which includes but is not limited to: insurance verification, reminder calls, data entry of patient demographics, and collection of payments.
• Interpret for all clinical exams and procedures for Spanish speaking patients at outpatient facilities. Answer patient questions and concerns.
• Provide routine front desk coverage as needed. Answer, screen, and forward incoming calls. Schedule, reschedule, and cancel appointments as needed.
• Various duties as they arise
• Knowledge of medical terminology
• Computer literate
• Ability to read and interpret medical reports
• Familiarity with Mammography setting
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent communication skills, both internal and external
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Professional demeanor
• Excellent customer service skills
• Must be bilingual
Education and Certification Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- CPR Certification
Click here to express an interest in this position