Onsite education opportunities include:
FREE Lunch & Learns. Make lunch educational with FREE lunch & learns on a variety of topics, including:
- Radiology 101 – Understand imaging modalities like CT and MRI; learn how to effectively compare imaging options and pricing; get the facts about radiation exposure
- Breast Health 101: Early detection & mammography
- Osteoporosis: How strong are your bones?
- Vascular Health: Varicose Veins and the symptoms and health risks associated with them
- Uterine Fibroid Treatment
- Cardiac Calcium Scoring: learn about coronary artery disease and how to find out if you are at risk
- Managing Radiology Costs for C-Level and Human Resource Executives
Free Educational Materials. We offer a variety of educational materials covering a variety of topics, from breast health and uterine fibroid embolization to pediatric radiology, radiation exposure, and more. These materials are available to you for general employee education and can be distributed at health fairs, onsite health centers, or even employee break rooms.
Corporate Health Fairs. Charlotte Radiology can attend your company health event to offer a variety of educational materials on radiology services. We can schedule onsite screenings, including breast cancer and osteoporosis screenings, and as well as self-breast exam demonstrations. For more information, call 704.334.7812 .
Partnerships. While we are not a full-service wellness provider, we do partner with Carolinas Healthcare System, collaborating to offer a spectrum of services. www.carolinashealthcare.org/healthworks