Your safety and well-being continue to be our highest priority. Charlotte Radiology is taking every precaution to provide care to our patients and staff in a COVID safe manner.
The Mecklenburg County Public Health Director issued a directive effective until 2/28/2021 to encourage individuals to only leave home for essential activities.
The services provided by Charlotte Radiology and Carolinas Imaging Services are deemed essential and remain open.
To best serve our community and to continue to minimize the risk of spreading COVID-19, we are taking a 4 Steps to Safety approach to provide you with medical care.
4 Steps to Safety You Can Expect from Charlotte Radiology:
We understand you may have concerns and want to give you peace of mind, so you know what to expect before and during your appointment. Charlotte Radiology will follow the below safety protocols at each location:
- Pre-screening for COVID symptoms in advance of patient appointments.
- Patient Check-In
- Symptom screening at the time of check-in including touchless temperature checks.
- Patients may be asked to wait in their cars before appointments.
- Social Distancing markers and acrylic barriers have been installed in centers.
- Contactless check-in and payment measures are in place where appropriate.
- Personal Protection
- Providers, patient-facing employees, and patients will wear masks.
- Please plan to wear a face mask upon your arrival to our center. You can wear either a surgical mask or a cloth face covering from home. You can wear either a surgical mask or a cloth face covering from home.
- Hand hygiene is required of all patients and employees before entering exam rooms.
- New Protocols to Keep You Safe and Healthy
- Enhanced cleaning protocols are in place in preparation for your return to keep you COVID-safe.
- Appropriately spaced appointment slots allowing for time to clean before and after each patient.
- Please limit the number of visitors accompanying you onsite; visitors are asked to wait in their car or an area outside the waiting room (this includes children under the age of 18 years).
Charlotte Radiology Patient Screening Protocol
- Have you been tested for COVID-19?
- If yes, what were your results?
- What was the date of the test?
AND/OR IF YOU
- Had close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 patient in the past 14 days
- OR/AND YOU HAD ANY OF THESE SYMPTOMS IN THE LAST 14 DAYS
- Fever, sore throat, muscle aches, shaking, chills, new or unexplained headache, new cough or shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea
- Please return to your car and reschedule your appointment
Thank you for trusting us with your care.