As a healthcare organization, Charlotte Radiology continues to require masks in healthcare settings, regardless of vaccination status. We are continuing to take every precaution to provide care to our patients and staff in a COVID safe manner.
Current and continued safety measures you can expect from Charlotte Radiology:
We understand you may have concerns and want to give you peace of mind, so you know what to expect during your appointment. Charlotte Radiology has the following safety measures in place at each location:
- Plexiglass guards remain in place at certain areas upon check-in
- Per regulations for all healthcare facilities, masking is required for all employees, patients, and visitors upon entry and at all times during your visit
- Employee hand hygiene strictly enforced
- Heightened cleaning and disinfecting measures in place throughout the facility and of equipment between patient use
- The use of proper PPE including masks at all times and gloves and goggles during patient-facing procedures.
- Social distancing is required when able
If you have any COVID-related questions, please call our office prior to your arrival. Thank you for trusting us with your care.