Referring Physicians Resources
At Charlotte Radiology, patient care is at the core of everything we do. We are committed to providing unmatched imaging services, as well as steadfast support for our referring physician partners.
If you are in need of provider or patient resources, please contact our Physician Liaison team directly or complete the online request form below and one of our representatives will contact your office to facilitate the process.
For scheduling information by service line, please contact the following:
Imaging Services: 704.442.4390 / F 704.334.7837
Breast Services*: 704.367.2232 / F 704.332.2910
Vein Services: 704.367.7877 / F 704.943.3000
Interventional Services: 704.358.4763 / F 704.414.7505
For more information on the Screening Mammography and DEXA Provider Scheduling Portal, click here.
Previously Recorded Ask A Radiologist Webinars:
- An Update on New MRI Technology: Image Quality, Reduced Scan Time, Better Patient Experience
- Getting Back in the Habit of Preventative Breast Care
- Benefits of PAE for Your Patients with BPH
- Importance of Screening Mammography for Women in their 40s
- Advanced Screening Options for Your Higher Risk Patients
- Update on UFE: A Minimally Invasive Fibroid Treatment
- MRI/CT Contrast - When to Order With or Without
- Varicose Veins: More Than Just a Cosmetic Issue
- Saving Lives and Limbs: Modern Wound Care and Vascular Techniques
- Correlation of Breast Density and Breast Cancer Screening
- Understanding the Benefits of MSK Ultrasound